Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning!     

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Why by MJ

     It's a Tricky Tuesday! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is guiding ships in the desert this morning, smile! She will be up soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning and a banana/strawberry smoothie will  follow later this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. We have no plans set for today so it should be a restful day.

      I am going to relaxed and read on my Kindle this morning if it does not get too noisy. I am going to have my book bound in hardback and I am going to add all of the reviews to it as well. If you have read my book and if you would like your review included in the hard bound book please email it to me. I again thank everyone for your kind reviews. I will have this accomplished by the end of January. 

     After today this is going to be a very busy week for us. The first week of January 2013 has ended and it has been a good week for us. I am going to base the rest of 2013 on this past week. Am I an optimist or what? I have vowed to make it a very good year.

     Well, I had better get Chris settled. Have a great Tuesday and enjoy!
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy my sisters.

Loraine, you will have to bid strong to beat me the Wizard Master.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, see you at HH tomorrow.

Paula and Marty,see you Sunday at Ala Carte!

Erika, we hope that you feel better soon. Thank you for the pic of you guys skiing in Switzerland.

Flo and John, how are you?

Herman, did you get the stay-cation dates?

Ross and Denise, you guys are roasting down under.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You KNOW that I'm a strong girl! Be afraid!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...