Friday, January 4, 2013

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

Well, how is your day going so far? Are you getting ready for the weekend? Chris and I are relaxing watching TV and shredding paperwork. 

The marathon bridge game is going full swing. Elise has four tables set up and the snacks are out and ready to be eaten.

There are 13 cars out front and I am pissed off to the max. Yes, I am! I knew I should have had my car extravaganza this afternoon. Included in the inventory of cars is an Audi, and a nice looking Expedition. I could have made some good profit on these two alone.

I am so pissed I think I will have Elise prepare me a hot toddy with some double toddy, smile! The bidders and shufflers got over on me this time but I will be prepared for them when they meet again.

Enjoy the rest of the day because after a toddy or two I will be relaxed and calmed down.
Later........Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...