Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Another day has ended here in the  Old Pueblo. How was yours? Chris and I rested and relaxed for the most part.

We  enjoyed a wonderful dinner that was prepared by Bobby. We had pinto beans and cornbread that was superb. Thank you Bobby!

We watched a few more episodes of the Closer with Chris as well. Elise checked her email and she worked on some paperwork in her office. I am sure that she has hit the sheets by now.

I am caring for Chris this evening and once I get him settled and asleep I will  call it a night. We hope that you have a peaceful evening.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, yes you are one tough cookie.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...