Friday, January 18, 2013

Howdy!

Hello,       

Well, I just got back from Chris's doctors appointment, and he is doing just fine. He still has a little chest congestion though.

I got back home and I could not get Chris out of his van (not a good thing). I gave Elise a call to have one of the bidders to move their car. I will have my eye out for this car for the next bridge game, it is going to be sold first,smile.

Chris should be very hungry by now and I know that I am. We were held up at the doctor's office due to an emergency came up in one of the treatment rooms. So we were in the room waiting for quite awhile.

Chris is having his supplement now and he is enjoying it. As for me I will drink my smoothie and I will eat after the play tonight at Applebee's.

Well, I had better get myself together for this evening. Have a good evening.
Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...