Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!!

Loraine does this jog your memory? Get ready for a repeat! The Wizard Master!
Good Morning!     

Mood: Frisky!

Music listening to: Turn Your Love Around by George Benson

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. I was awakened by a strange dream that I was having. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

    I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing and as soon as it does, I will be filling my cup. I am also going to make myself a banana/strawberry/pineapple smoothie for later. We are going to shake things up a bit this morning by going to Gus Balones for breakfast. Yes, we are turning wild in 2013, smile. 

    I believe that we will be going to the movies this afternoon as well to see a movie titled "Impossible". Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.Chris and Elise will be getting a massage this morning as well.

    We will be homebodies this evening due to our Wildcats will be playing Oregon. If our Cats win that will make us 15 and 0. Go Cats! While we are watching the Cats play basketball we will be dining on nachos with the works and plenty of birra to get it all down.

    Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have a great day and enjoy the day.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, only a few more days and you will be defeated once again.

Jane and John get your day rolling along.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Monna, how is everyone?

Rosie how are things down under in Aussie land?

Erika, are you feeling better?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Bobby, what are you up to today?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'll have my camera ready so I can get a picture of your sad, sad face when I beat the pants off you!

Get ready!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...