Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, the first day of 2013 is just about over, so far so good. How was your day?

We rested for the most part of the day and that was a good thing. We went to the movies to see "Les Miserables" it was very good the singing really surprised me.

It was over two and a half hours long and I did not drift off once, smile. We were joined by Jane and John and they enjoyed it too!I could have sold several boxes of Kleenex because to tears were flowing big time to include my Elise. Excellent movie.

We returned on for a short while and Elise put on the finishing touches for tonight's dinner. We left and we headed out for a New Year's Day Tea that was hosted by Marcia. I have to tell you she is a fantastic hostess with a lot of energy.

Marcia presented several teas, cakes, nuts, and a (Trifle) that was delicious. It was a good time had by all who was present. It was good to see Flo, Diana,Karen and others. It was a very nice affair so nice that I had to give Marcia a huge hug.Thank you Marcia.

We returned home and we dined on spareribs, baked beans, salad and some good red. I am stuffed.We watched a few episodes of "The Closer". Angelica is caring for Chris this evening.

Elise is checking her email and I am watching TV until I check on Chris before I hit the sheets. We hope that the second day of 2013 will be a good one for you.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet sleep well.

Loraine, stay safe.

Jane and John, have a good evening.

Shoo and Stu, sleep tight.

Flo, it was good to see you this evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...