Saturday, January 12, 2013

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

We I am back from the DDC. I got a very nice surprise because Elise went along with me, and I really do enjoy that.

We played for a little over two hours and we only lost about $40.00, it was a lot of fun. I am caring for Chris right now and Elise is grocery shopping.

I am going to rest up until it is time for our dinner at Feast. I am pumped and ready to play Wizard. I am really looking forward to my victory.

I will be taking pics of the event as well. I forgot to mention a few days ago that we went to see the movie titled The Impossible" it was about a family of five in Asia who encountered the tsunami. It is an excellent movie and it makes you feel like you are actually there. Great camerawork.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. John will be here this evening to care for Chris while I am winning at Wizard. We got a sad note this afternoon. Our accountant Mr. Dennis Reidy passed away last night. He will be missed deeply.

Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...