Monday, January 28, 2013

Good Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

How are you doing? Well, I am back from my physical and I am in very good shape to a point. There is always a (but) in everything right?

My last doctor visit was in September and that was a great visit. The problem now is that I have put on 5 pounds, yes I said five pounds. My BP was up slightly and my cholesterol is up a couple of points.

My doctor asked me if we over did it in Italy, and we did. She also asked if we enjoyed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years as well, and we did. She said that is were the 5 pounds came from and that she wanted it gone by my next appointment on my birthday in April. She agreed with me that we do slip, slide at times and she knows that I will take care of the extra load, and I will.

All of this info confirms that it is a Monday for sure, smile. Also Chris did not want to be shaved this morning so he got a nick or two. The tell-telling problem that made it a true blue Monday is that the coffee pot bit the dust this morning. Can you feel me? I had to rush out and buy a new one after my physical was over. I believe that I was over stressed because the coffee pot went kaput. So that made my system follow suit. That is what I think and I am sticking to it. So there you have it Monday personified. 

It is a cloudy day here in Tucson and we have been rained on off and on. The temp are supposed to drop big time over the next few days. Is it going to be Monday everyday this week?

Well, I do hope that your day is going better than mine.
Later.........Jessie

Sister Jet, you are correct (Monday Sucks). Thank you for the song it was right on time.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...