Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning      

Mood: Annoyed

Music listening to: Broadway by George Benson

     It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and out soon. Any plans for today?

     Lately I have been having trouble sleeping and I don't know why, but I am keeping an eye on it. The coffee is starting to brew right now and I have my cup at the ready.

     John will be here this morning and I think that I will go out to the DDC to pick up our perks and try my luck. I am due I think because it has been awhile since I have had a nice big win. Wish me luck, eh?

     Later this evening we will be meeting up with Bobby, Loraine and Jim at Feast for dinner. After that we will head over to Bobby's for the much anticipated "Wizard Fest". The wizards will be Loraine, Jim, Bobby, Elise, Marv, and of course the  Master Wizard me, smile! We will battling it out to see who reigns supreme.

    It is a cold one here in Tucson this morning, 27 degrees. Brrrr! Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, get ready!

Jane and John,stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

JT, sorry that I cannot do more. Your Mom needs to step in now.

Monna, how are you guys?

Rosie, down under are you still very hot weather wise?

Flo and John, stay safe.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...