Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!        

Mood: Starving!

Music listening to: Black Magic Women by Santana

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! Wake up! I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is purring away. She will be up and headed for the gym this morning. Any plans for today?

    Yes, I am starving this morning due to fasting for this morning's lab work at the doctor's office. I am dying for some coffee but cannot have a drop. Only thing I can have is some water to get my med's down with. My banana,peach smoothie is waiting on me in the fridge. It is taunting me and saying " I am delicious have a sip or two". Now I am thinking sausage biscuit from Micky D's, but I will hang on, maybe!

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning as well. We have no plans for today, except that Elise will be playing bridge later this morning.

     We will be packing up our suitcases for our stay-cation here in Tucson at the Courtyard Marriott at the Williams Center. We will be there tomorrow afternoon and we will return on Friday afternoon. Bobby will be here caring for Chris.

     I will be making my famous tuna/jalapeno dip to take along with us on the stay-cation. We will be relaxing and playing games on our laptop and tablet. We are also going to head out to the DDC on Thursday to pick up our perks and pull a few slots. We will also have dinner at the buffet as well. We are hoping that Rosemary comes out to join us for a while. We have to be back at the Courtyard to see our Wildcats play UCLA at 7:00pm.

    Well, I had better get busy. Man my vision is blurry, my stomach is growling loudly too. Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet what's for breakfast?

Loraine, the weather is great.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, how are you?

Herman,we will give you a call or a text after we check into the Courtyard. Thank you so very much.

Rosie, down under what is new in Aussie land?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Shirlene, have a wonderful day.

Bobby, what are you up to for today?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hey Handsome -

Great photo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...