Friday, January 11, 2013

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well, this day is just about over. How was yours? Elise, Chris and I were out at the fire pit burning some mesquite wood and burning some shredded papers from the old filing cabinets. The smell of the mesquite was divine.

We watched a few episodes of the Closer with Chris. Chris is a little under the weather with some congestion,and we are keeping an eye on it.

Marv is here caring for Chris and we just got back from Cody's Beef and Bean. It was Bobby, Elise and I and let me tell you we chowed down.
We all had the Friday special which is the T-bone. Elise had a salad and a backed potato, Bobby and I had clam chowder,and steak fries with our steaks. We shared a nice carafe of Burgundy set at room temperature.It was delicious. The meal was so good that Bobby forgot what kind of car he was driving. Yep, he was trying to get into somebody else's car. Way too funny!

Elise is checking her email and I will watch a little TV until Marv leaves and I will check on Chris. It is rather cold this evening and we covered all of the plants.

Tomorrow I am going out the the DDC to pick up my perks and I will pull a few slots for a short while.

We hope that your day was enjoyable?

Cheers...........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Jane and John, stay warm.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Loraine, talk is cheap, eh? Let the games begin tomorrow. Make sure that you eat well at Feast tomorrow evening because you will need extra energy to beat the Wizard Master. Get plenty of sleep tonight.

Bobby, bring your best game tomorrow. Have an extra margarita or four. The worm is on my side, smile!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...