Friday, January 18, 2013

TGIF!!

Good Morning!                

Mood: Determined

Music listening to: Stop In The Name Of Love by the Supremes (classic R&B)

     TGIF!! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and I believe that she will be in there for awhile. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I just made a banana and peach smoothie to get me through the day. It tastes great! We are having a heatwave here in the valley of Tucson. It is 49 degrees right now and it is supposed to get to 70 today. WooHoo let's breakout the shorts, tees and sandals,smile!

     I will be taking Chris to a routine doctors appointment this afternoon at 1:00pm. Elise will be hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon as well. Once again the bidders and shufflers are safe because Chris and I will not be here to host a spectacular car sale. I am not getting soft or easy bidders so don't even think that ever. Your day to catch the bus home is coming and when it does you had better have the exact change, smile!

    Elise and I are going to the Live Theater Workshop this evening to see the play titled "The Chosen" it got some great reviews and we are looking forward to it. Prior to the play we are going to stop for a couple of cocktails to get us in the spirit of things, smile! After the play we are going to meet up with Bobby at Applebees for a late dinner. Can you say chicken wings? I know that I will.

    Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have a good one. Tiger I hope that you are feeling better this morning?

Loraine, you missed reading our blog yesterday? How dare you do that. Once again I am gunning for you so beware my pretty!

Jane and John, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe. Shoo you are up early this morning. What's up with that? Smile!

Herman, thank you for helping us with our San Antonio trip plans.

Carol, what is new around your way?

Ross and Denise, stay cool down under.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Tucson Rosie, hope you can join us next week at the DDC? Or on the 31st for our over night stay at the DDC. Bobby this goes for you too!

Marilyn, how are you doing? What is new around your way?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...