Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hump Day!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Concerned

Music listening to: Boggie Down by Eddie Kendricks

    It's A Hump Day! What's up? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. So that means she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good this morning and I will have my banana/pineapple smoothie a bit later this morning. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

     Elise and I will be running errands this afternoon. Picking up a few gifts, getting her a new bike seat, and later in the evening we will be meeting up with Shoo, Stu and Marilyn at the "Bamboo Club" for happy hour and a few light snacks.

     I am going to have to pick up a few more bananas and other fruits to make more smoothies with today or tomorrow. Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and stay warm, safe and happy.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet what's up?

Loraine, I have been working out and my hands are buffed and ready to put a beat down on you, smile!

Jane and John, have a great day.

Shoo,Stu, Marilyn see you tonight.

Herman, thank you for the great rates at the Courtyard. We are all set and looking forward to our stay-cation, the first for 2013.

Bobby, how you at 100% today?

Rosie, how are you feeling? Glad you enjoyed the Chiro.

Shirlene, how are you doing?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Well, my nails are all ready to dig into your Wizard wiles!
(=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...