Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Flirtatious

Music listening to: Miami by Will Smith

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! Wake up! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning so she will not be putting feet to the floor anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and my smoothie is in the fridge ready to go. The fur-babies are inside chillin'. The temp is 46 degrees, can you believe that? We are looking at 70's for the weekend.

    Elise and I had a good time at the DDC yesterday. Even though we lost $170.00 between us but we played for over 3 and a half hours. It was fun and we tried some new slots while we were there. A lady behind us was playing a dollar slot and she won $2000.00 dollars an that was great. We will win big next time for sure. I was happy that Elise decided to go along with me.

    Elise prepared hot dogs, kraut, baked beans and cottage cheese for dinner it was delicious. We got it all down with a few rum and cokes. We watched a few more episodes of the "Closer" on DVD as well. It was a good day.

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon. We are going to go to the movies to see"Zero Dark Thirty"  it should be good and the ratings were very good. Hey, I am very happy that my play list is back on our blog, I have missed it. Elise and Chris will be getting a massage this morning from Donna.

    Well, I had better get myself together. Have a good day and be careful.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet ding dong sisters.

Loraine, wake up.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy the day.

Bobby, I will be contacting you about a trip out to the DDC for February.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...