Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Concerned

Music listening to: What A Girl Wants

      It's a Thirsty Thursday. How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up as soon as her alarm goes off and then she off to swim. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good this morning and I just finished grinding some fresh organic beans. Well, my back is feeling pretty good this morning but I will take it slow. Man that Percocet works nicely, smile!

      We will be taking the Tacoma to be checked this morning, a routine after service check. I need to get my ears lowered very soon. I am going to get it done  for sure. I am sticking with one of my resolutions for 2013 and that is to prioritize and stick with it. I am a Taurus and I am good at that, smile!

      I will be stopping by Best Buy to get a 32gb micro card for our Samsung Tablet. It was one of our Christmas gifts and I love it. We are going to go the movies this afternoon.

     Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris in Angelica's place. I will have to text him to see if he can also take Rosemary's place as well due to she is not well this morning. If not I will try John. Angelica is not available she is in California.

     We are going to watch our Wildcats play basketball this evening. Go Cat's! Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and enjoy. We saw the movie "Searching For Sugarman" it was an excellnt movie about a little known singer who is a homie of mine. Well worth seeing.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have wonderful day.

Loraine, I have my eye on you.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Flo and John, enjoy the day.

JT, sorry I could not help with your Vegas trip.

Olivia, how are things?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Great photo, handsome man!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...