Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Frisky


Music listening to: No Parking On The Dance Floor


      It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and headed for the gym soon. Any plans for today?


      The coffee is good and I will have a bowl of oats soon. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning. I will be going to Elise's doctor's appointment with her this morning at around 9:30am.


       I have nothing planned for today except to give the fur babies a good washing. I will be taking Buttercup to the vet tomorrow to update her shots and she will receive her annual exam.


      I am going to go over what we are going to pack for our trip to San Diego with Elise. We will start that today or tomorrow. Elise has started to read Fifty Shades of Grey and she is hooked already. I knew that she would be. I am just about finished with the second book in the series. I have to tell you that once you start to read it is hard to put it down. Elise found that out quickly.


     Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Loraine, what are you up to?


Jane and John, be careful.


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


Erika, how is everyone?


JT, how are things in Florida?



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...