Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning  


Mood: Chillin!


Music listening to: Jump by the Pointer Sisters


    It's the Weekend, what's up? I started the day off at 4:00am due to our canine alarm clock going off. So I just got up and began the day. Elise was in her cave so she did not hear a thing, smile.Any plans for today?


   We had a very nice day yesterday. We relaxed and took it easy after the bridge players left for the day. Elise was busy scoring the bridge results and Chris and I watched a little TV.


   Marv is caring for Chris this evening. Bobby joined us for a classic chili dog, and kraut dinner. It was very good and so were the Gin and Tonics that we had to get it all down with.


   We watched a few episodes of "Friday Night Lights" it was fitting for a Friday evening, eh? I have to take the Kia Spectra to have a emissions test this morning. We may go to the movies this evening as well.


   John,will be here shortly to care for Chris. Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and a good weekend.
Later.....Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Happy Birthday, Shoo Shoo.


Loraine, what are you doing today?


Jane and John,take it easy.


Herman,were you able to check on the SpringHill Suites?


Flo and John have a good day.


Sara, how are you?



2 comments:

Loraine said...

What am doing? Ugh! Cleaning. Someone has to do it and since I'm the only one here (trust, me, I looked for someone else) I guess it's up to me.

bobby said...

Chili dogs...yum...gin and tonics....yum yum...thanks guys....

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...