Friday, June 8, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!  


Well, Friday is almost over. How was yours? It has been very nice and quiet around our way. Elise, Chris and I watched a DVD titled" The English Surgeon" it was very good. It was about a surgeon who has visited the Ukraine to preform neurosurgery for no charge at all. Excellent program.


Marv arrived at 6:00pm and we left for dinner. We went to the Amber restaurant on the East side of Tucson. We started of with a glass of a very good red apiece, since this was the first time we had been there.


We shared a nice shrimp cocktail. Elise ordered Bigos, a Polish hunter's stew of sauerkraut with a variety of meats and sausages. It was delicious! I ordered the Grilled Polish sausages with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes. It was great too! So now we have another place that we can hangout in every now and again.


We returned home and Elise had hit the pillow to read. I am watching TV until Marv departs for the evening. I will check on Chris and I to will call it a night. We hope that your day has been a good one?
Chin Chin........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, get plenty of sleep you are going to need it for tomorrows defeat.


Jane and John, have a good night.


Shoo and Stu, stay safe.


JT, what are you doing over the weekend?


Ross, always good to hear from you guys.



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...