Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hello

Hello


We just returned from having breakfast at the Egg Connection and it was delicious! Elise and I had the bacon infused ham and eggs. Bobby got the chicken enchilada omelet and it was huge. Elise tried a bite of it and she said that is was very good. Of course we had plenty of coffee all around.


Elise is now caring for Chris and I am just about to go outside to feed that fur babies and clean up there area behind Chris house before the starts.


Here a few pics of us at the Egg Connection this morning.
Later..........Jessie & Elise






1 comment:

bobby said...

What a cool place..lthe egg connection, and in case u missed yesterday's comment....the tv did not dissapoint...looks and works great....

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...