Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF!!

Good Morning!! 


Mood: Bummed Out


Music listening to: Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls by TLC


    TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is purring away. I am going over to check on here shortly. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good this morning and I need a strong chaser after all of yesterdays events and problems. I am hoping that today is much better.


    I have to run a couple of errands early this morning. Elise is hosting her Marathon Bridge game here today. I am not in the mood to terrorize the card shufflers and bidders today so I will hassle them when they have the next game.


    Yesterdays events really got me feeling down. This trip to San Diego should bring my spirits up at least I hope so. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF!
Later...Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Loraine, stay safe.


Jane and John, take it slow.


Shirlene, prayers are on the way for your sister.


JT, I hope that the problem Apache gets resolved quickly. It makes no sense to me.


Liz, have a good day.



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...