Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Blissful


Music listening to: Sitting Up In My Room by Brandy


    It's a Tricky Tuesday! What's up? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be getting up very soon and headed for the gym. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good and I am still gazing at those glazed donuts. I have to run out to the DMV this morning to renew my registration. If I am not back by noon please send out a search party looking for me, smile!


    Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.
Later.....Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet what's up sister's?


Loraine, get your bidding down pat because you are going to need it. Heed the Wizard Master!


Jane and John,how are things this morning?


Shoo and Stu, what is up?


Olivia, how are you?


Jerome and Kesha,thank you for the nice card and pic of Ava. Her pics will be added to My Family Book.


Flo and John,stay safe.


Bobby, are you done yet?


Rosie, what is new around your way?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

You know the old sayings - Practice Makes Perfect

or

Talent Trumps Luck.

I prefer the 2nd saying.

Beware!!

bobby said...

Yes..almost done...so many unscheduled interruptions...but almost there....good night

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...