Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Another Monday!





Good Morning 


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: My Prerogative by Bobby Brown


    It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is on order this morning. I am going to take it slow and easy today. Chris and I will take a walk to clear out the cobwebs. 


    We will watch TV and I will also write a few snail letters as well. We are going to San Diego this weekend and we will be there for 3 or 4 days. We are going to attend the Policeman and Fireman Games. Two of our family members are firefighters and we will giving our support. Go Sara and Big E.


   We love San Diego especially Old Town. We will begin the packing process in a few days. Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Above are a few pics that were taken with my cell phone at the Pops Concert last night. Have a good day.
Later.......Jessie & Elise


Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a safe day.


Loraine, take it easy today.


Jane and John, have a good day.


Flo and John, how are you doing?


Shoo and Stu,have good one.


Steph, how are you guys?


Rosie,have a great day.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...