Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!  


Well this Hump Day is just about done. It has been a pretty good one. We just got back from "Jax Kitchen" and we had a very nice evening. 


Bobby was with us and that made the evening more festive. Man was the food good. We started of with a glass of red and Bobby had a white.


For appetizers we shared duck tacos that were to die for, oh my God! We also had deviled eggs with stuffed with crab. For the entrees Bobby had a great pasta dish wit sausage and eggplant and cheese.


Elise had Sea Bass, and I had the Pork Porterhouse with potatoes, asparagus and apricots. For dessert we had cupcakes that were so good. Oops, I forgot that we also had a New York strip steak to share as well.


We had plenty of coffee and I ordered a Mojito that is the best Mojito I have come across in Tucson. It was so good Bobby and Elise ordered one. It was a great evening and we had a lot of fun laughing and talking. It may have been the Mojitos, smile!


Bobby may be joining us on our short trip to San Diego and that would be fun indeed. Well Elise is checking her email, she must be feeling that Mojito because she would normally be in the sheets reading. I will check on Chris as soon as Rosie leaves for the night. It is good to have Rosie back working with Chris.


Have a great night.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


JT, it was good to hear from you tonight. Stay safe in Florida.


Jane and John, sleep well.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Oh my gosh...the whole eve. Was a twelve and that was the best pasta ive ever had...we do "JEB" (Jessie, Elise and Bobby) night once a month formally and this was one of our best...what a treat!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...