Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!!

Good Morning 


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: In and Out of Love by Alicia Keys


      It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and out of here soon. Any plans for today?


      The coffee is good and I am thinking about a slice or two of toast. It is a nice 74 degrees right now here in Tucson but that is going to change very quickly. Angelica will be here to care for Chris this morning and this evening. Rosie has not been released back t work as of yet by her doctor.


      Elise and I are going to go to the movies this afternoon and we are going out for Mexican food later this evening. We will be meeting up with the crew of Lois, Lee and Toni. 


       You can count on us having a margarita or two for sure. If you got a chance to see the Jib Jab video that we did you will have an idea of what Elise and I will be doing after we have downed our margarita's. Ole'


       Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday.
Later......Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a great day.


Loraine, I am flexed, pumped and ready to deliver a beat-down on Saturday. Wizard Rules!


Jane and John,how are you?


Shoo and Stu, have a good day.


Sara, how are you doing?


Liz, how are you?


Claudia, haven't heard from you in long time. How are you?


Ross and Denise, have a great day.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I love it when guys are OVER-confident.

Makes my victory so much sweeter!

Sara S said...

Doing well. That jib jab had me laughing all day.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...