Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!  


Well the day is over and it has been a fair day. How was yours? I took care of what I need to do at the DMV. 


I returned home and I had planned on taking a nap. That did not happen due to the phone ringing off the hook, dogs having a bark fest, door knockers, and fire truck sirens.


Elise prepared homemade waffles for dinner, link sausages, and good hot coffee. We watched "Friday Night Light" along with Chris.


Elise is checking her email and I am caring for Chris this evening. I have an early morning doctors appointment to go over my last lab report. Yes,early 8:00am.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night.
Prost........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, have a good night and get plenty of sleep. The Wizard is coming your way.


Jane and John, have a good evening.


Erika, always good to hear from you.


Ross, you are on a roll.


Rosie, hang in there.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Can't wait for the Wizard Fest to begin!

bobby said...

Marathon bridge games....mmmmm...what a concept...must investigate...hope u did good Aunt Elise...

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...