Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: Dogs Barking


      It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?


      Angelica will be here soon to care for Chris. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. Rosie will be here this evening to care for Chris.


      Elise will be having her surgery this morning at Tucson Medical Center. I will be there during and after the surgery to bring her home. So I will keep this post short. I will give more info later in the day. 


     We saw the movie "Hysteria" yesterday and it was very good. It is about how the (vibrator) came about in the 1800's. We enjoyed it very much. It is a romantic comedy. We I had better get myself together. Have a great day.
Later.....Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Jane and John, thanks for the update.


Loraine, stay safe.


Shirlene, glad to hear that your birthday went well.



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...