Sunday, June 10, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night


Well the day has come to a close and it has been a good one. We just got in from the final Tucson Pops Concert at Reid Park. It was a good one and there were about 5000 in attendance.


We enjoyed great music and food. Elise, Bobby and I chowed down on fried chicken, roasted chicken, baked beans and we downed two, yes two bottles of Gruet champagne. 


Bobby left for home after the concert and he is going to hit the hay due to he will be getting up early tomorrow morning to play tennis with Jim and company.


Elise has hit the sheets and she is reading a book. I am going to go over to check on Chris and then I will hit the sheets to read a book on my Kindle.  


We also enjoyed our breakfast this morning at "Laverne", they have very good food. My only complaint was that the coffee was not hot enough. We like our coffee as hot as the sun. We will be visiting "Laverne's again in the near future.


I will post a few pics that I took with the phone at the Pops Concert tomorrow. Have a great night and a fantastic upcoming week.
Cheers.....Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Loraine, you are a trooper.


Jane and John, take it easy.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...