Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hump Day

Good Morning  


Mood: Mellow


Music listening to: Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton


      Hump Day is here! What is new? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning because she is up and researching material on the Internet. Does that wake you up or what? Smile! Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and of course a bowl of oats is waiting on me.  Elise is going to take the Prius to have the tires checked and rotated for our trip to San Diego. I will pack up my suitcase today so we will be ready to hit the highway on Saturday morning.


     Rosie will be here to care for Chris this afternoon. Rosie's boss will be here this morning to see how Chris is doing. We are going out this evening to "Jax" for dinner. Bobby will be joining us. It has been quite awhile since we have been to "Jax".


      Well, I had better get this Hump Day moving forward. Have a wonderful day and a better tomorrow.
Later...........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Jane and John, be good.


Loraine, have a good one.


Olivia, how are you?


Shirlene, hope your Internet gets back up soon.


JT, how is the weather in Florida?


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Flo and John, have a good day.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Don't forget a sweater or two for
San Diego. Elise says it's in the 60s there. BRRRR.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...