Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday!!

Good Morning


Mood: Mellow


Music listening to: Fridge humming


      It's Sunday. How are you doing? It is 4:45am and I am starting my day. Elise is purring away, but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?


      I am going to put on the kettle shortly so we can start the day with some hot coffee. It is very quiet here in the Best Western Plus, Hacienda Hotel. We are in Old Town, San Diego.


      We are going to attend the Policeman and Fireman Games this morning. Elise's sister Ann and her family is here as well, they are staying in a different location. The games start at 7:00am this morning and we have no idea what time Sara and Eric will compete in there events. It could be anytime today and that will make for  very long day and my stress level will begin to rise, smile! One of my pet peeves is disorganization.


Well, we will keep you informed as much as possible. The drive to get here was really nice. We had a nice walk last night and we had a fantastic dinner which included two great margaritas each. Well, it is time to put on the kettle. Have a good Sunday and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Loraine, behave, smile!


Jane and John, what are you up to?


Flo and John, stay safe.


Shoo and Stu, take it easy.


Jerome and Kesha, how are things?


Monna, how is everyone?


Shirlene, how are you?


Bobby, is it raining still?


Erika, how are you?



1 comment:

bobby said...

Rain only lasted long enough for me to get wet going from home depot to my car, and there were some awesome lightening flashes....i love storms ( safe ones) Enjoy the games...stay safe...I'm going to the zoo with cousin Chris snd Rosie tomorrow...

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...