Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Victorious


Music listening to: Nobody by Keith Sweat


      It's a Sunday Morning! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is not in her cave this morning that means that she will be up shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?


      The coffee is good and hot this morning and I am on my second cup already. We are going out for breakfast this morning to a place called "Laverne's". I have never been there before but Elise has. She brought me back a sampling of a ham and cheese omelet that was really good. So I will be checking out the menu this morning to see what else they have to offer.


     Later in the evening we will be attending the final Pops Concert at Reid Park. Bobby will be joining us this evening. Speaking of Bobby we dropped by his apartment yesterday and it is very nice. He has done wonders with the place. He even played us a couple of songs on his keyboard. He is very, talented let me tell you.


    We met up with Loraine and Jim last night at Neo's for dinner. The food was excellent. Elise got a big bowl of hot and sour soup that was delicious and spicy. I got the sweet and sour chicken and it was really good. I also got a Mojito as well and it was really good and refreshing.


     After dinner we went over to Loraine's home to play some "Wizard". The game started off nicely and I was doing pretty good, then it changed. I started to go down fast, My points were headed south fast and I could see no recovery in sight. 


     Elise was becoming the Wizard Master all of a sudden. I was still downing a Mojito that Jim prepared and that did not help either. We continued to play and Jim prepared more Mojito's and all of a sudden, I started to say a few magic words and I was humming a little tune to myself. Things began to change for the better.


    I started to bid and large and my bids were right on track. My silent tune was doing it's job. I won the game of "Wizard". Yes, I am the "Wizard Master". I had been telling Loraine that I was going to win for weeks now. She thought that I was just chatting up a storm, but I proved myself nicely with  this victory.


    As a matter of fact Loraine points were just about non-countable. Well, she gave me my props and she even graveled at my feet as the picture above shows who the victor was. It was a great evening of fun.


    We decided to play a game of Yahtzee and I usually don't do well at this game. I guess that Mojito had magical powers because I won at Yahtzee to by a huge, let me repeat that a HUGE margin. I am on fire tonight!


    Loraine served up a fantastic dessert that was fitting for a Wizard Master let me tell you. What a evening of fun, food, friends and skill, smile! We said our goodbyes for the night and I received two huge hugs and kisses from Loraine that made to Wizard smile. Thank you Loraine and Jim for a great evening.


    Well, I had better get ready for breakfast. Have a great Sunday and stay safe.
Later....The Wizard and Elise.


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Loraine and Jim, thank you for a wonderful evening of fun with a (beat-down).


Jane and John, wake up.


JT, have  a safe trip to Florida. 


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Oh Master Wizard. I bow at your feet. You are the CHAMPION!

It was great fun! (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...