Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!!  


Well, the day has turned around from a Monday to a Tuesday finally. How was yours? We are glad that things settled down and we had a nice evening.


Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had blueberry pancakes, link sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. We watched several episodes of Friday Night Lights with Chris and he really enjoys the program.


Elise is all packed for our trip to San Diego. I have a few things out for the trip. I will be completely packed tomorrow. We are really looking forward to being in Old Town.


Elise is checking her email and playing a game on her puter. I am caring for Chris this evening. Well, I had better go and get Chris settled for the night. Have a great evening.


Ciao........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well. Tiger we are praying for Elvis.


Jane and John, sleep well.


Loraine, get some rest.


Bobby, how was your day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie
things here are okay, how are you and Elise? Its been hot here today, I am hoping for rain tomorrow. Jessie, I don't know what happened to my hummers, haven't seen them in a week... I'm thinking the big birds might have frighten them. have a great night olivia

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...