Monday, June 4, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night! 


     Well, the day is just about all over,and it has been a interesting one to say the least. Chris had a blast groping the medical assistant at his doctor's appointment this morning. Lucky guy!


      Elise prepared some very good chili for dinner. We had those oyster crackers, cheese, jalapenos, baby carrots and sliced tomatoes. It was very good.


      I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at the Forum. I will get my errands done that I could not get done tomorrow.


      Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful evening and stay safe.
Cheers.......Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Shoo Shoo, you take it easy.


Jane and John, get plenty of rest.


Loraine, we are looking forward to your downfall in Wizard. Get in as much practice as you can because you are going to need it.


Bobby, are you finished yet? Or is it beer thirty?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...