Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well another day has come to a close. How was your day? We just got back from having Mexican food with Toni,Lee and Lois.

We went to Las Margaritas and the food was superb. We had the Cadillac margaritas and we could only get one, they were potent and delicious.

We are back at home and Elise is working on a crossword puzzle. I just checked on Chris and Angelica and things are going well.

I received a very nice Father's Day card from my son JT.This card made my day and it hit home nicely. Thank you JT. I will scan the card and I will post it to our blog tomorrow.

We hope that your day has been a good one?
Cheers..........Jessie & Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a restful night.

Loraine, you are in for a surprise this weekend for sure.

JT, thank you for the very nice Father's Day card.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...