Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!     


Mood: Uncomfortable


Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin


     It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she popped up when I did this morning. She is on her way to recovery. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is good and I pigged out on a slice of toast and a piece of Tandoori chicken. I am good to go now. Angelica is here caring for Chris this morning. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage from Pam this morning as well.


    It is about 90 degrees already here in Tucson. I hope that we get some more rain today. We are going to go to the movies this afternoon and later we are going to the Old Pueblo Grill for "Happy Hour".


    Well, I had better get to work. Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later.......Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet get busy sisters.


Jane, how are you guys this morning?


Loraine, what are you up to?


Shoo, welcome home.


Flo and John,we don't know what to do now that we have come to the end of "Friday Night Lights".


Erika, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...