Saturday, June 23, 2012

Good Night!






Good Night!  


Well the day is just about over and it has been a long one. I have been caring for Elise today and she is hanging in there.


Bobby was here this evening to care for Chris and that freed me up to keep and eye on Elise. Her eyelid areas are still quite swollen but I am keeping up with it.


We had breakfast for dinner that was really good. We watched a few episodes of "Friday Night Light" because the DVD that we had titled Cyclone was terrible and we could not watch any more of it. It was that bad.


I just checked on Chris and he is sleeping nicely. I also looked at Elise's eyelids again and I applied some more anti-bi on the stitches. Elise has hit the sheets and I hope that by her being flat does not increase the swelling like it did last night and early this morning.


Well, I had better call it a night to. Have a great evening and sleep well. Here are a few more pictures from our first night in San Diego.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Jane, be careful and take it slow and easy. Give our best to John.



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...