Friday, June 8, 2012

TGIF!!

Good Morning 


Mood: Relaxed


Music listening to: Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye (classic R&B)


      TGIF!! What's up? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and about very soon. Any plans for today?


       The coffee is good and hot this morning and I am going to have a bowl of oats as well. We had a good time at Las Margaritas last night, but something had me visiting the (Loo)several times during the night. Not fun!


       We are going to visit a new place that we have not been to here in the Old Pueblo. The place is called (Amber) it is a restaurant over on the east side that specializes in Polish food. We will review it with you after our visit.


        Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Have a good Friday.
Later......Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Sara, we are glad that you enjoyed the JibJab.


Loraine, flex, close, flex, close,bid, lose, smile! re you ready for a beat-down?


Jane and John, have a good day.


Shoo and Stu,what is up?



1 comment:

Loraine said...

Beat-down????

You wish, Mr. Wizard!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...