Monday, June 4, 2012

It's A Monday For Sure!!

Good Morning 


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica


      It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?  
      
      I have to take Chris to a early morning routine doctors appointment at 8:00am. We are having an issue with our fridge so a service person has to be called today. It's Monday right? I was going to renew the registration on the Kia today but I will have to put that off until tomorrow while Angelica is here. I did say it is a Monday right?


      The coffee is good and I am eyeing a glazed donut,smile! We had a very nice evening at the Pops Concert and a good crowd was in attendance. We dined on roasted chicken, baked beans and a bottle of Gruet Champagne.


      Well, I had better get going so I can get Chris to his appointment. Have a good day and stay safe.
Later...........Jessie & Elise


Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Loraine, stay safe.


Jane and John, continue to take it slow.


Rosie, always good to hear from you. The book sounds interesting.


Ross and Denise, have a good one.


Flo and John, have a good week.


Sis, it was good to hear from you in the ATL.


Shoo Shoo, I hope that you are doing OK today?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...