Monday, June 18, 2012

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!


Mood: Chillin


Music Listening To: Coffee pot perking.


    It's another Monday, but who cares we are in Old Town, San Diego. I started the day off at 6:40am and Elise is still between the sheets and I can see her face. So that means she will be up soon looking for some coffee.


    We had a very long day yesterday that started very early. We attended the Police and Fireman's Games and it started at 7:00am and it ended for us at 5:00pm. It was great to see Sara and Eric compete in the games. We will give more on the games when we return to the Old Pueblo.


    
   Today Elise and I are going to walk through Old Town and relax with the tourists. Well, I had better make some noise so Elise can get her day moving forward.


   Have a great day and stay safe.
Later........Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.


Loraine, what are you up to?


Jane and John, stay safe.


Erika, always good to hear from you.


Bobby, have a good time at Chucky Cheese with Chris and Rosie.


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...