Friday, June 1, 2012

TGIF!!

Good Morning   


Mood: Content


Music listening to: I'm a Roadrunner by Junior Walker and the All Stars


      TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up soon. Any plans for today?


       The coffee is good and I am thinking about a bowl of oats this morning as well. Elise will be hosting a Marathon  Bridge game here today at 1:00pm. So the there will be lots of cars out front for me to look over.


       I will only be looking today due to my nurses supervisor is coming by to by Chris and I a visit at 1:00pm. So that means that I will have to postpone my used car sales. I don't want her to know that Chris and I have a sideline job, smile! So the card shufflers and bidders lucked out today, but I will be ready for them when they return for the next bridge game.


      Well, I had better get this first day of June moving along. Have a great Friday and a better tomorrow. The pic is of our great grand niece Ava.
Later.........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet wake up sisters.


Jerome and Kesha, thank you for the latest picture of our great grand niece Ava.


Loraine, have a good one.


Jane and John, stay safe.


Monna, how is everyone?


JT, how are things in Tempe?


Shoo and Stu, what are you up to?


Nicolette, have a good one.


Liz, what is new?


Shirlene, how are things in New Orleans?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Ava is beautiful!

bobby said...

What a precious baby!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...