Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning!  


Mood: Cautious


Music listening to: Birds chirping


       It's a Tricky Tuesday. How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be up soon. Any plans for today?


       The coffee is good and a bowl of oats is in order. Elise took a walk this morning, I am sure she misses swimming and going to the gym. She woke up this morning and her eyes were swollen again but not as bad as a few days ago.


       Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I will take it easy today and rest as much as I can. I can get some snail mail out today as well. 


       Elise is going to venture out this evening to her book club. It will be at "Ghandi" an India eatery here in the Old Pueblo.


        Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and be careful out there.
Later...Jessie & Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Jane, how are you doing? How is John?


Flo and John, enjoy the day.


Mary and Bob, what is new?


Liz, how are you doing?


Shirlene, how are you?


JT, what is new in Tempe?


Loraine, wake up!

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yawn! Okay, if you insist.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...