Monday, June 25, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!!


The day is just about to end. How was your day? I cared for Chris and Elise did OK at her bridge game. Her eyes are looking better and that is good.


Elise prepared soup for dinner that was very good. We also had red peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and I had a sandwich. We got it all down with soda and Mio.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is on her computer. Well, I had better get back to work with Chris.
Prost...........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Jane and John, have a good evening.


Dena, wow those are some very large fish.


Loraine, how are you?



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...