Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night! 


Well , the day is just about done. How was yours? Elise took a nice long walk this morning and he went to play bridge this morning. She is slowly getting back to herself, except for a little swelling around her eyes. She is on the road to recovery.


We watched a few episodes of "Friday Night Lights" and Chris enjoyed it. Well, we were rained on this evening for about 15 minutes, it's a start to our monsoon season I hope.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting. It is being held at "Ghandi's" it is a India restaurant and she will bring me back a sample of Tandoori Chicken. I may need a few cold beers to go along with it.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. I am hoping for more rain during the night. Have a good evening.
Cheers.........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep and dream.


Jane, take it easy.


Loraine, finally you woke up, smile!


Herman, how are the girls? Can you send me Talia's email address?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...