Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hump Day!!

Good Morning  


Mood: Confident


Music listening to: That's The Way I Like It by KC and the Sunshine Band


     It's a Hump Day!! I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is trying to get her motor started so she can begin her day. Any plans for today?


     The coffee is good and hot this morning. I have a doctors appointment this morning at 8:00am to go over my lab results. When I return from the appointment it will be more coffee and a donut, smile.


     So far we have no plans for today. Bobby will be here at 1:00pm to care for Chris. Rosie still has not been released by her doctor to return to work as of yet.It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.


     Well, I had better get busy and check on Chris and  sleeping beauty. Have a great Hump Day!!
Later...........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get a move on sisters.


Loraine, you are in for a surprise from the Wizard.


Jane and  John, have a good day.


Steph,how are you guys?


Shoo and Stu, have a good one.


Bobby, are you done yet?


Shirlene, how are you?


Sara, how are you?


Shelia, you may not want to see what too many gin and tonics will do.Beware Elise and I are going to show you, so look for it.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

You mean I'm going to win by a bigger margin than I plan??

Practice humility so it will seem natural after the games on Saturday.

(=:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...