Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!!


Well, the day is finally done. I believe that someone stuck another Monday in this week again. When it rains it pours, eh? 


Elise took the Prius to have the tires checked and rotated this morning. I received a phone call from her stating that the Pruis needs new tires. Come to find out that the tread was excellent but the side walls were showing distress. So new tires were purchased all around. We got back home to check our records to see when they were purchased and it had been 5 years. We did not believe it, but there it was in black and white. Wow! time sure flies by doesn't it?


Elise got her injection this morning and she is having to take it slow and easy. No driving, lifting or stress producing activity. I am a bit worried about this injection this time. I will keep a close eye on her.


Next Elise's computer started to act up. The monitor would go black after a few minutes of being on. I took her monitor and connected it to my desktop and it worked just fine. So I started to think it is a puter problem. I did a few things on her puter and I reconnected her monitor and so far so good.


What a day this has been, eh? Well, I hope that your day has been a whole lot better.
Nite.........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.


Jane and John, have a good nite.


Loraine, you behave.


Liz, take care of yourself.


Steph, take it slow and easy.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Wow! It has been a day!

Hope Elise is OK.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...