Saturday, June 2, 2012

Good Night

Good Night 

Well it has been a hot one again today. I was out doing some yard work today and it just about done me in. It was good to come inside after I had finished the yard.

Elise, Chris and I watched a DVD called "The Troll Hunter" it was made in Norway and it had subtitles. It was very good and Chris was glued to the screen and he was laughing at the trolls roaring and farting. It was a very good movie it surprised Elise and I.

Elise prepared Cornish game hens, green beans, salad and red quinoa. We got it all down with a few glasses of red. Man was it good. John the caregiver is in for treat this evening.

We are going to go to the movies to see the movie"Headhunter" it is at the Loft. As you can imagine it is still hot right now at 5:45pm. It was 110 degrees today in Phoenix. That is just too hot!

Well, I had better go and see what is going on. Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Cheers......Jessie & Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, did you get those chores done?

Jane and John, take it slow and easy.

Shoo Shoo, did you get the birthday card we emailed to you?

Mary and Bob, be careful.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...