Monday, April 1, 2019

Aprile Sciocchi Giorno!

Aprile Sciocchi Giorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Breaded! Giggles!

Music listening to: I Wanna Talk by Tevin Campbell!

  How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will crawling out of her cave soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a very morning here in Central Tucson. Chris will be receiving a massage this afternoon from Rose Marie. Chris has a huge smile on his face after I told him that it was massage day.

  Can I get a shout out for my Michigan State Spartans? They are in the Final Four and yesterday's game was a good one because State beat Duke! Go Spartans!

  My playmate and I enjoyed a very nice evening and dinner at "Oregano's". We ordered a bottle of "Prisoner" that was very good. We ordered out usual pizza which is a "18" inch thin crust with pepperoni, sausage, black olives, mushrooms and plenty of jalapeno's. We also ordered some sweet and spicy wings to go for Sister Jayne. The pizza was very good and for dessert we downed "Bellini's. We were stuffed to the gills and it took us awhile to walk to the "Green Lady".

  We got back home and my shorty was down for the count. I watched a little TV until it was time to take Sister Jayne home. I have to tell you we slept like logs after all of the giggles stopped. 

  I have just uploaded some pictures from the camera and I will review them before I post them on our blog. Have a good day enjoy. Watch our for those April Foolers).

 Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sembri tornare al tuo solito, felice "self". Yah! Sei un uomo forte, amico mio, prendendo ciò che la vita ti dà e affrontandolo in modo positivo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...