Sunday, March 31, 2019

Hello!

Hello!


AINT MISBEHAVIN MEMBERS COLLAGE!



How are you doing? My playmate and I are very full from having breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The place was packed and that is a good thing. This is the last day that the live music will be at the "Egg Connection" due to the musician will be traveling with his family but he will return in October.

Elise is caring for Chris now and I am about the restock Chris's supplies for next week. I also will take care of a little yard work behind Chris's house. Sister Jayne took care of the yard work in patio area while we were gone.
She is a treasure.

Well,  I am still feeling 120% and hopefully I will stay that way for awhile. We hope that your Sunday is going your way? I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sono felice che tu abbia avuto un buon tempo e si senta meglio. Ero preoccupato per te ma ero certo che sapessi come prendersi cura di te. Hai dovuto farlo per molti anni e in molte circostanze. Hugs!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...