Thursday, March 14, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious! 

Music listening to: Do You Remember by MJ!  

 Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good morning blend and I will have a second cup shortly. It is a cold morning here in Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. I started the day early due to Chris's chest congestion and cough has returned yesterday. He has a low-grade temp this morning and I will keep and eye on that. His O2/Sat is good. This stuff just doesn't want to leave him completely.

  My shorty and I saw the movie "Fighting With My Family" and it was different but it was pretty good. Anything with the "Rock" in it is good. We may hit up another movie today if time permits.

  Well, the Tacoma is back at home and all set and ready venture in the mountains. We will be going camping with Dave and Sheila in a few weeks.

  Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Enjoy and evaluate what you should be doing and what you shouldn't be doing. It is no good to become a hermit, eh?

 Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are you doing?

Liz, how are you doing?

Monna, how is everyone?

Olivia, what is up for today?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Sono pronto per la stagione primaverile. E tu?

Jessie said...

Anch'io

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...