Friday, March 1, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!








How are you doing? We are good here and it looks like Chris is making a turnaround and he is feeling a bit better today.

It is such a nice day out here in the Old Pueblo. We hope that it stays like this forever, but we know that it will not.

I got all of my tasks done today while Sister Jayne was here. Elise and I are caring for Chris now. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris and that is wonderful news indeed.

We are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening and we will be joined by Sharon and Deb. My playmate has started to prepare to paint one of the bathrooms in the main house and I will prepare the second bathroom this weekend.

I think that if the weather continues like it is I am going to strike up the smoker and throw on a couple of spare ribs on Sunday. I am going to try a slow method of smoking them in the smoker with indirect heat. I am sure that they will come out falling off of the bone. I am going to drown then a nice barbeque sauce as well. I am going to use the same method for when I toss on the brisket at a later date. So I will have my BBQ Kind apron on and my mitts and my chef's hat if I can locate it. Of course I will enjoying a few (birras) while I am cooking, eh? Ya Mon'.

Hope that you are doing well and enjoying the day. Tomorrow I will be making my way back to Party City to pick up some additional items for the upcoming Mystery Dinner that is being hosted by my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim.

I want to thank my girlfriend (Flo) for the greeting card that she sent to me via mio moglie. It is very nice and she is so talented. I love and adore my girlfriends.

Later...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...