Thursday, March 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Giving Him Something He Can Feel by Aretha Franklin!  

  Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice breakfast. Another nice morning here in Tucson. We almost made it to 90 degrees yesterday. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today. To include refilling the Jacuzzi and heating up the water, and adding chlorine. 

  Well, I got my butt kicked by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and I think I liked it, smile! It was a great evening of fun, food and libations. We all enjoyed (birras) last night. We downed some Voodoo (birra) 7.5 percent, and some Red Stripe (birra) from Jamaica. I think that Red Stripe was my downfall and I think Shoo Shoo planned it to throw off my game. Shoo won three games, Elise and Jayne won two games and as for me nothing from nothing leaves nothing, eh? We topped the evening of with a nice slice of apple pie ala mode (Dairy Queen) soft serve. A fantastic evening indeed with some trickery and some slight of hand. Also I had the feeling that something was up because my girlfriend started her magic even before the game began. Yes, she is that good. Ya, ya!


SOMEONE STARTED TO BUILD A WALL AND SHOO SHOO'S REACTION IS PRICELESS!


  My shorty and I have an errand to take care of at the ATC after breakfast. We may hit up a movie today if time permits. Have a good Giovedi and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Sister's how are things this morning?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come Va?

Jessie said...

Good Morning Mary and Bob,

Have a good day and stay safe. Thanks for posting to our blog.

Loraine said...

I venti soffieranno oggi. Tenere la polvere fuori dalla vasca idromassaggio.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...